September 17, 2017

Not confirmed

Dear The Other Front,
I received this note on Snapchat today. Make of it what you will. - Doctor X

My father, JC Latouche, was tragically killed in a museum in Los
Angeles, trying to ignite a painting by Picasso upon fire. This was due
to his impeccable artistic taste. But unfortunately, his cleansing of
the artistic society should not be. In a twisted accident, which may
have had something to do with the fact that he he was untrained in 
the use of improvised explosives, his shirt was soaked in petrol and caught fire.
Fortunately I did not look at this terrible event. I only saw the
explosion that resulted. In his final will and testament, he left me his
$ 26 million, my mother, his sister and my six brothers and sisters, on
the condition that we both had to use 80 percent of what we inherited on
the fine arts as his own. We go back to the San Mateo area in the Bay
area. I will assume the duties of my father as artistic advisor resident
on Eisengeiste.
- Pierre Claude Latouche

4 Comments:

Blogger Latouche Jr said...

Hello Monsieur Front -

I greatly appreciate your passionatism towards my beloved late father -- but I do not appreciate the title 'Not Confirmed'. It is a hazy affair; to name one post as such, for it implies that the information is -- not confirmed. I believe that by calling this post 'Not Confirmed' you surely are not insulting my father's memory by claiming that he faked his death. But I appreciate the gesture of my note's posting nonetheless.

September 17, 2017 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

It's really the variety of contributors that make this blog.

September 17, 2017 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

This is from guest blogger #1 - I have literally no control over the content he is generating.

September 19, 2017 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

Whats ?

September 19, 2017 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home