August 10, 2017

More please

The music in the lobby of an office building in oil-rich Midland, Texas yesterday:
The lunatic is on the grass 
The lunatic is on the grass 
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs 
Got to keep the loonies on the path

And in a bookstore in San Francisco today:
I have loved some ladies 
and I have loved Jim Beam 
And they both tried to kill me 
in 1973 
When that doctor asked me 
'son how'd you get in this condition?' 
I said 'hey Sawbones I'm just carrying on 
an old family tradition.'

I have no idea what shadowy clique is orchestrating these cultural subversions, these subtle jabs at the walls of our echo chambers, or what their agenda might be.  But whomever you are, please continue.

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

It's as if the music were aimed at someone your age.

August 10, 2017 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

Mind. Blown. (O_O)

August 10, 2017 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home