June 22, 2017

True story

An old guy and some teenagers were joking around recently, and made up a game using the names of NBA players in the most suggestive way possible, as in the "If You Know What I Mean" game on  Whose Line is it Anyway.
- Player #1 said:  She could Harden my James, if you know what I mean. 
- Player #2 said:  I'd let her Pau my Gasol, if you know what I'm talkin' about. 
- Player #3 said:  I'd Kristaps her Porzingis, if you know what I mean.




And that was the end of that.

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Thank goodness!

June 22, 2017 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

Note that the second pick in today's NBA draft was a man named Lonzo Ball.

Also chosen in the first round were: Frank Ntilikina (8th), Bam Adebayo (14th), and OG Anunoby (23rd).

More on this story as it develops.

June 22, 2017 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home